Also, I do not like to spend lots of money on brush cleaners so I make my own solution. It's as easy as buying it, but without the cost.
So here's what you'll need:
2. Dirty Brushes
3. Disinfecting Soap (I use dish detergent but you can use any antibacterial soap)
4. A silicon "wash board" (more on that later)
5. Microfiber towel or regular towel
Pour a few droplets of soap into the dish. Mix water and soap together to create a antibacterial wash for your brushes.
2. Swirl your brush in round circle motions to loosen the dirt and grime.
3. Get a better clean with this silicone wash board. This is essentially an oven glove with ridges. I bought mine at Daiso and you can find these at any discount stores or home stores. Using your brush that's dipped in the soapy solution, run your brush up and down and in circle motions. The ridges will get the dirt that's trapped in the brushes. This is is the "deep cleaning" part.
5. Rinse your brush in cold water to remove the soap and any loosened dirt. Dry it with your microfiber cloth. Pump a bit of argan oil to condition the fluffy brushes. This will keep the bristles from drying out!
I used Eden's Pure Moroccan argan Oil but you can certainly use any oil you have available, including coconut, jojoba or good old EVOO.
And that's it!!! It's easy as pie and effective. Let your brushes air dry and they'll be ready and waiting for you in a few hours!
What methods do you have in cleansing your brushes? Do share!